Sunday, August 27, 2006

Jesus H. Christ! Switzerland is expensive!

No wonder the UN is based here. We are paying OUTRAGEOUS amounts of money here. Our hotel (which is reeking of smoke and the size of my bathroom in Lebanon) is $300/night. Internet is about$20 an hour. No - you cannot purchase an hours worth of time and dole it out... it runs out from teh moment you log in. SO that's why I'm writing this useless blog entry. I gotta get my moneys worth! I only bought a half an hour but I'm going to wring the last Swiss Franc out of it!!!!

The flight over was uneventful. Royal Jordanian is a so-so airline. The food was nondescript. For some reason, the 45 minute flight from Beirut to Amman was a more modern and larger airplane than the 4 1/2 hour flight to Geneva. Oh well. American chains are thriving in Jordan, I'm proud to report. Cinnabon! Starbucks! Dunkin' Donuts! Our American servicemen are eatin' 'em up! Yummy!

Okay... now I"m going ot upload photos and download music to screw these crooks further. I shudder to think how much our dinner will be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment