Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Big Week in Careerland

This past week has been really great for me career wise. My event was covered by the New York Times and the LA Times and then picked up by the AP and Reuters. I was on Canadian Broadcast tv, BBC radio, New Zealand radio, and then today - Fox News. Fox News was horrifying... they piled on pancake makeup all over my face and gave me scary "Lindsey Lohan" eyes. After introducing me under the false headlines of "UN Peacekeepers guilty of rape and pedophilia with war refugees!!!!" I then heard my own voice through the ear piece and got thrown. Watching myself with my brand new "Anne Coulter" face as I frowned trying to concentrate on the interview was terrifying. I hereby resolve to lose 20 lbs and get botox in my forehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment